Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the The Spirit Fitness CT850 features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Tablet friendly reading rack holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone or MP3 player.
- This unit comes equipped with a brushless, 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation.
- We use a 2.5 cm reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
- A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
- 7.6 cm diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame.
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
|Speed||0.8 - 20 km/h|
|Rollers||Ø 7.5 cm (crowned)|
|Running surface||56 x 152.5 cm, 2 ply (2.5mm)|
|Cushioning||6 cushioned elastomers|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Quick keys||Speed & incline|
|CONSOLE / WORKOUTS|
|Screen||23 cm multi-color backlit LCD screen|
|Console feedback||Time, distance, calories, pace, speed, incline, pulse, and METs|
|Preset programs||8 plus manual|
|Fit test||Gerkin Protocol|
|Product (L x W x H)||213.4 x 89 x 145 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||226.5 x 96 x 54.5 cm|
|NW / GW||181 kg / 190 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|